Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 9

Yesterday, we went on a little Road Trip by Bike! Inspired by Stephanie Levy & her awesome Creative Courage e-course. Taking a detour to go shopping, looking at things we would normally just pass, stopping where we wouldn't on a run-of-the-mill Wednesday :) We had a lovely time, me & Squirt, and when it was time for bed, he asked me if we could do another day like this tomorrow :) That was probably partly inspired by the fact that we had poffertjes (sort of small puffy pancakes served with melting butter and powdered sugar) for lunch, but still! We had fun together!

Gratitude for today? Definitely, for taking the time to slow down. There is a drawing in this, but it's in the Work in Progress-stages still. I'll share it when it's done!

2 comments:

  1. I love the flowered caravan, and I'm really looking forward to see the drawing!
    The photo-mosaic is also great, with the combination color-black&white.
    It's delicious to take a slow down day, just so. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's en leuke dag zo te lezen :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me in on your thoughts!